- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail, fax or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to your inquiry, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any given time. You can do the following by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what date we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any date we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Examples of Information gathered from you include name, address, phone and/or e-mail.
Security. We take extra precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This Policy Is Created On: 06/19/2017